Bypass dealer retail pricing and save thousands with the best new Skoda prices.
Skoda, originating from the Czech Republic, started to make head way after their partnership with Volkswagen in 1990.
The major turnaround was building a car that people wanted that had useful features, great value, practicality and European styling by conducting regular surveys, Skoda discovered what consumers in Europe really wanted and gave it to them. This resulted in Skoda winning various awards and being the preferred choice for customer experience.
In 2007, Top Gear UK’s customer satisfaction survey rated Skoda “number 1” , a major strength and testament to Skoda’s reliability which included overall vehicle ownership.
Although quite underrated here in Australia, we here at National Car Brokers find most sales through our service are to people who have lived abroad and can testify to their quality. Currently, new Skoda prices are at bargain basement pricing compared to rival offerings.
If you think Skoda deserves a closer look, take a test drive in one of Skoda’s great value range of vehicles to see if Skoda has a car that is right for you.
Have you already decided which make and model Skoda you would like and are ready to purchase? Let us know. We’re here to help!
By purchasing a new Skoda through National Car Brokers, you will receive:
- Fleet discounts through our nation-wide Skoda buying power
- Reliable friendly service
- Free trade-in valuations for your current vehicle
- A range of low rate finance packages
- Free delivery of your new Skoda to your work or home with a full tank of fuel
- Access to our member benefits program to receive further discounts from over 500 major retailers online
For more information on Skoda visit the Skoda website or call us on 1300 922 022.